As revealed in their solicitations for February 2020, DC Comics has announced the line-up for next year’s Flash #750, a prestige format issue with contributions by Marv Wolfman, Geoff Johns, Bryan Hitch, Francis Manapul, David Marquez, Riley Rossmo and more, in addition to series writer Joshua Williamson.
“The Flash is one of my favorite DC characters,” said Williamson in the press release, “so it’s an honor to work on The Flash #750 with so many returning Flash legends! It’s a showcase of awesome talent, each telling a story that celebrates what we love about the Flash and the Flash family. And what a perfect place to kick off our next epic storyline ‘The Flash Age!’ 2020 is going to be a big year for The Flash. It all starts in this massive issue.”
Williamson’s story,“The Flash Age,” kicks off a new arc with artists Rafa Sandoval and Jordi Tarragona. Per the release, “Barry Allen’s life is being torn apart by a supercharged Speed Force as the story Williamson’s been building toward since issue #50 comes to a head when a new threat appears on the horizon: the deadly Paradox. Destined to destroy the Flash’s legacy, Paradox sends his herald, Godspeed, to trap the Flash family!”
This issue will also have 10 different variant covers:
- 1940s Variant Cover By Nicola Scott
- 1950s Variant Cover By Gary Frank
- 1960s Variant Cover By Nick Derington
- 1970s Variant Cover By José Luis García-lópez
- 1980s Variant Cover By Gabriele Dell’otto
- 1990s Variant Cover By Francesco Mattina
- 2000s Variant Cover By Jim Lee And Scott Williams
- 2010s Variant Cover By Francis Manapul
The 80-page, $8 issue arrives Feb. 26.