DC has announced the return of Batman: Black and White, the popular series from the 1990s that featured rotating creators telling stories about Batman, his friends and his foes — all in black and white.
This new iteration will be a six-issue, prestige-format, $5.99 miniseries with an impressive lineup of creators on tap to produce colorless tales of the Dark Knight.
The line-up of creators includes:
- Paul Dini & Andy Kubert
- Tim Seeley & Kelley Jones
- Emma Rios
- John Arcudi & James Harren
- Gabriel Hardman & Corinna Bechko
- JH Williams III
- Tom King & Mitch Gerads
- G. Willow Wilson & Greg Smallwood
- Sophie Campbell
- David Aja
- Dustin Weaver
- Bilquis Evely
- Joshua Williamson & Riley Rossmo
- James Tynion IV & Tradd Moore
- Lee Weeks
- Chip Zdarsky & Nick Bradshaw
Look for the first issue in December, and check out some artwork from it below.