Wonder Woman’s 750th issue arrives in January, and DC has revealed an all-star line-up of talent to help her celebrate.
The 96-page issue will include contributions from popular Woman Woman scribes Greg Rucka and Gail Simone, as well as Vita Ayala, Marguerite Bennett, Jeff Loveness, Kami Garcia, Shannon and Dean Hale, Mariko Tamaki and current Wonder Woman writer Steve Orlando.
The wonderful Joëlle Jones provides the cover, while Colleen Doran, Jesus Merino, Nicola Scott, Elena Casagrade and Gabriel Picolo will provide art. DC has not yet announced the creative team pairings for the stories, but did announce a number of variant covers that span Wonder Woman’s long history:
- 1940s variant cover by Joshua Middleton
- 1950s variant cover by Jenny Frison
- 1960s variant cover by J. Scott Campbell
- 1970s variant cover by Olivier Coipel
- 1980s variant cover by George Pérez
- 1990s variant cover by Brian Bolland
- 2000s variant cover by Adam Hughes
- 2010s variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams
The issue will cost $9.99 and arrives in January.