The six-issue anthology series will feature stories by various creators, told in two colors — black and gold, “the color of her famous lasso.”
For the first issue, DC has recruited John Arcudi, Becky Cloonan, Amy Reeder and more to tell stories featuring the Amazon.
Here’s the full line-up for the first issue:
- John Arcudi (B.P.R.D.) and Ryan Sook (Legion of Super-Heroes) re-unite to show us the grace immortality grants a hero.
- Becky Cloonan (Wonder Woman, Gotham Academy) weaves a spine-tingling tale of Diana’s most precious weapon against the darkness.
- Amy Reeder (Amethyst) takes us back to the Golden Age for a fun romp co-starring Etta Candy.
- AJ Mendez (Crazy is my Superpower, Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of the World) and Ming Doyle (Constantine: The Hellblazer) travel to Themyscira for a tense family reunion.
- Nadia Shammas and Morgan Beem (Swamp Thing: Twin Branches) show us a story of Diana’s past failures come to haunt her.
The first issue arrives June 22; here’s a look at its various variant covers by Ramona Fradon, Yanick Paquette and Joshua Middleton.